They say that fall is the season of change. Maybe this season we should try to find something to change about ourselves…in a good way of course! Change is inevitable anyways and we might as well make the most of it. So let’s make it count. Steer it towards something that makes you a better and happier person, whether it effects you or someone else. Whatever it may be, big or small, there’s always something we can improve. Try to step outside your box. We should always strive to grow and learn… and it’s fun to shake things up a bit.
Here’s a few ideas:
- Try something new. It revives the soul.
- Ever find yourself saying “I always wanted to….” Now is the time to do it!
- Show some selflessness. Do something nice for someone else…even if it’s for a stranger.
- Give up a bad habit.
- Start a journal…or a blog!
- Tap into your creative side.
- Stop being negative about….
- Give someone a thoughtful gift for no reason.
- Smile at the person who can usually get under your skin.
- Tell yourself that you will wake up in a good mood everyday.
- Care more about what we put in our bodies. Eat good, look good, feel good.
- Get physical. Challenge yourself.
- Give yourself some more “me” time.
- Find something to laugh about every day. Laugh out loud and from the heart.
Have fun and good luck!