Next time you go grocery shopping you might want to pick up a few of these items. You’re diet can help to naturally manage stress in your life. Certain foods can help you relax and stay calm, reduce a cranky mood, and decrease stress or tension. Here’s a list of food that can make you feel a little happier:
- Brown rice: A good source of B complex vitamins and fiber that can reduce stress and anxiety, while increasing concentration.
- Avocados: Contains potassium and vitamin E can help calm nerves.
- Salmon: Contains Vitamin B12 and Omega 3 fatty acids that will prevent depression if regularly incorporated into your diet.
- Bananas: Contain Vtamin B6, which your body may need more of if you drink a lot of alcohol or are on birth control pills. Also, contains potassium that can reduce tension.
- Chicken liver: High in folic acids which pomote feel good neurotransmitters from the brain.
- Blueberries: Full of antioxidents that can protect your body from the effects of stress.
- Almonds: When you’re stressed out they will help lower blood pressure and keep oxygen circulating in your body
- Spinach: Contains magnesium that can keep you in a calm state
- Tuna: Contains Omega 3 fatty acids which can keep your adrenaline in control