awesome – adjective
- inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
- showing or characterized by awe.
- Slang. very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.
If you’ve been around me enough, you will find that I say “awesome” a lot. Why do I say that word a lot? It’s not because I grew up in California … its because I appreciate all the little things in this world.
Just think about it ….
- There are beautiful flowers and trees that help us breath clean beautiful air.
- Some of these trees and plants have fruit for us to eat.
- It’s amazing how tiny little cells know that it is going to grow into a human, a cow, or a snake.
- Then we each have brains that help us get through the day.
- Just about every country has a different language, but it’s pretty neat that everyone understands what a smile means.
This world is AWESOME … we should all be thankful that we are here to enjoy it.