I love how kids have not yet been tainted by society.
They remind us that we often stress about the things in life that don’t really matter.
Here’s a video of my 2-year-old nephew, Jaden, singing about the world. At about 0:43 he sings twinkle twinkle little star.
We can learn quite a few things from Jaden, and other kids about his age:
- Sing and dancing is not only fun, but it makes people smile
- Hug and kiss your family every time you see them
- Play with those who aren’t being played with
- There isn’t anything that can’t be learned
- It was a good day if we prayed, ate, pooped, and played
There is a lot more we can learn from kids … they are happiness in a tiny little package.